Imagination to innovation
Mechanical Design &
if you are looking for innovation that eclipses your competition, you need a new perspective from the team that has lived on the edge of impossible engineering and brought the next generation of amusement rides to life
Hoists, Cranes, & Monorails
• Structural analysis of hoists and cranes
• Overhead equipment and lifting design
• Complete drawing packages for cranes
• Conveyor structural analysis
• Flow analysis and routing for conveyors
• Consumer-oriented detail drawings
• Concrete equipment design
• Mixer design for industrial processes
• Railroad switching equipment
• Railroad maintenance track set-up
• People-mover design and construction
Structural Steel Erection
• Structural steel detailing
• Structural steel analysis
• Packaging machinery drawing packages
• Assembly manuals and all related technical documentation
Food Products Machinery
• Fabrication and assembly drawings
• Food product machinery structural analysis
Farm Machinery & Equipment
• Design and analysis of farm machinery
• Complete drawing package and all related technical documentation
• Mining equipment analysis
• Fabrication capabilities
• Class A Surface development
• Computer animated renders for automotive design
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No worries! Contact Us today and we can discuss how Skyline ECS can help.
why choose skyline?
speed to market
We have the means of moving your product directly from design to prototype and then into production manufacturing, allowing for the fastest possible turnaround time and the lowest confusion on handoff from one entity to another. Even if you have your own internal manufacturing ability, we can do it faster.
product production cost
Due to our close alignment with manufacturing, we are not just a typical engineering firm that designs in a vacuum and fails to take into consideration how the product will be made. Our engineers have intimate knowledge of the manufacturing process that is built into the design of your products, exercising a formal step of “design for manufacturing” during our process. This keeps your prototype and production prices as low as possible while achieving the greatest possible performance of the product.
Design for Maintenance
Many design firms miss this critical design element. Skyline’s experience in amusement ride maintenance design will help you and your end user by identifying life cycles of wear parts on your BOM and building ease of replacement into the design. This increases customer satisfaction, increases spare parts sales, and reduces customer service expense in support calls.